Monday, November 5, 2012

The Final Romney Rally in Virginia Invigorates and Inspires

What a long day! Hubby and I and two friends left at 10:30 this morning to go out to the Patriot Center at George Mason University for the last Romney rally in Virginia. We got there around 11:00 and had to walk a long way from the parking garage to the center. Then we got into a long line and waited until they began letting people in at 12:45.


We finally made it inside around 1:15 and made our way into the upper stands. The crowd continued to flow in steadily all the way up to the start of the program.


 And it was such a thrill to have Governor and Mrs. Romney come onto the stage together. They are such a loving example of God's love and His many blessings. I have seen Governor Romney on four previous occasions, at CPAC in 2009,'10, '11', and '12. But this time there was a magic to it. I was so glad that Hubby came along for the show.


So now I am off to bed, so I can get a good night's sleep before walking next door to work the polls all day. I will be incommunicado all day, so I will not write again until I get back home tomorrow evening. I pray to God that the news that begins to roll in at that time from the eastern states is what I want to hear.

Good and gracious God, please let the people of Virginia and Ohio and Florida and all the states in this country realize the immensity that is riding on this election, and let them vote to end the madness and divisiveness. God, please be merciful to our country and let us overcome the secularism and the hatred that has burdened us for the last four years. Let Mitt Romney emerge as the clear and indisputable winner tomorrow night when all is said and done. Amen.

And that is my prayer for America.

Let the voting begin. 

****************************


No comments:

Post a Comment