Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Why do we sit back and take it?

Catholics come in many shapes and sizes. But the one thing that we should all be able to agree upon is that our Church has persisted for 2000 years because it is resilient. Heaven knows we have taken a beating in the last 3 1/2 years since the Obama Administration took over. The recent fight against the HHS mandate has brought out a fire like I have not seen -- on both sides of the issue -- in recent memory. That fire has prompted me to take action.

I have pondered started a blogspot for quite some time now. I tweet and facebook through my work, but I have to refrain from personal thoughts on those. Here, I do not have to hold back. I plan to post links to articles and websites that will help Catholic voters become informed on the issues that they need to know about in order to make an informed decision come November of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment