Saturday, March 29, 2014

Go See the Movie God Is Not Dead

The new movie  God Is Not Dead will never get the votes from the movie academy to win an Oscar or any other prestigious award, but it gets my vote for the movie I most want to see. This trailer is so captivating that I a  pumped to pay to see the first movie since I saw Les Miserables last year. Please, go see this movie. Kevin Sorbo, who plays the professor, was blacklisted from Hollywood because of his Christian beliefs. You may recognize Sorbo from various TV and movie roles in past decades, particularly his Hercules role.

Google images of Kevin Sorbo
We need to promote movies like this so that more can be made. It is a rare treasure.

 

 Find a link to search movie theaters in your area, such as this one, and vote with your feet!

*****************************
And read Sorbo's book: ...My Journey from Hercules to Mere Mortal...

No comments:

Post a Comment