Saturday, November 3, 2012

David Axelrod Springs Obama's "Loins" on Reporters

David Axelrod, Obama's senior strategist, said he's never seen President Obama so "exhilarated," adding that the energy the president is exuding comes "from his loins."

"I've known him for 20 years. We've worked closely for 10 years," Axelrod began, according to The Washington Post. "I've never seen him more exhilarated than he is right now. He believes in what he's doing. He believes in what he's fighting for."

"You can see in the speech that he's delivering ... that this is coming from his loins," he added as he spoke to reporters outside an Obama campaign rally in Ohio. "I just wanted to say loins. I wanted to see if I could get loins in the story."

Spoken like a man with a one-track-mind: that of screwing over Americans.

***********************


No comments:

Post a Comment