Sunday, October 28, 2012

Unbelieveable: Romney Portrayed In a Positive Light

This past June I was one of 5 chaperons accompanying 6 high school youth on a trip to Haiti. I was very glad that my 17-year-old stepdaughter was one of those young people, and she is the only reason that I agreed to go. I think that young people in this country are not given enough opportunities to see how the less fortunate live. Although some Catholic youth do take advantage of such opportunities, it is not something that our faith tradition embraces to the fullness that Mormons do.

I was shocked to see this very positive clip from the mainstream media as they portrayed Mitt Romney's life of service in a favorable light. Gayle King, Oprah's protege, almost gushes over Mitt Romney's life of service. On the other hand, the other host, Charlie Rose, cannot stand that Romney is being portrayed favorably. He has to attack Romney for not tooting his own horn!



***********************************



No comments:

Post a Comment