1. Snoop Lion, formerly known as Snoop Doggy Dog, who promoted the Top Ten reasons to not vote for Mitt Romney recently.
In the comments on to Snoop's instagram entry, some people say that Snoop Lion Dog did not make up this list, that he is just promoting it. I saw nothing on the the website where this is posted to confirm that he did not write it. And even if he did not, he is giving status to someone else's racism. When Obama reads a speech written by his speech writer's he makes it his own. So Snoop gets ownership credit since he is the celebrity who circulated the list. He did not denounce it or preface his promotion of it with any sort of statement that he disagrees with it. So he owns it, and it is his.
NOTE: I admit that he has at least one truth in the Obama column. <wink wink>
3. Sandra Fluke, Kathleen Sebelius, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Caroline Kennedy, Simone Campbell, and the national chairpersons of National Catholics for Obama.
4. Beyonce and Jay-Z. They are a "power couple" who can sway the votes of people simply because they themselves are beautiful people with a new baby called Blue Ivy. (I pity that kid when she gets in school!) Not only are they part of the 1%, they are part of the one-tenth of 1% in this country. They host fundraisers that command $
5. Brad Pitt and George Clooney. There's more to life than a pretty face. At least Matt Damon has somewhat distanced himself from Obama. But only because Obama is not liberal enough.
6. Scar Jo, Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba, Ashley Judd, SJP, Katie Perry, and Madonna.These prima donnas think we care who they want running their lives - namely, Obama. And they think all of us should also want the man of their wet dreams running our lives also. They claim to speak for all women, as if we are all Hollywood sluts who sleep around and have abortions when we slip up and forget our IUDs. They may be beautiful on the outside, but anyone who espouses the same beliefs (or lack of beliefs) as they is as sad a case as each of them is.
8. Anything related to Planned Parenthood. This includes anyone who knowingly donates to them. I plan to expose their violations of the tax laws in the near future.
9. Anyone on CNN and MSNBC. Yuck. That's what I say when I skim past their channels on my TV.
10. David Axelrod. He's creepy. He looks like Meathead. Nuff said.
Please feel free to add your own list of Obama supporters with whom you would not want to associate.