Saturday, June 16, 2012

Woman Watching Women Are Watching

Do you ever get the feeling someone is watching you?


Over and over?



You know, like in the old song from nearly three decades ago (1984).



Well, today I learned that there is a bully organization out there that is watching certain political leaders and candidates. I have one word for this organization of psycho women: CREEPY! It should not surprise you to know that this creepy peeping organization is actually PLANNED PARENTHOOD. This is the organization that does not want anyone watching it or its clientele. But they are making sure that they bully others with their ogling tactics.

I am thinking of starting my own organization -- called Woman Is Watching Women Are Watching. My website would be www.womaniswatchingwomenarewatching.com. I think I will let Project Veritas and Lila Rose continue with their exposes. I would not qualify as a nonprofit since I am a capitalist!

No comments:

Post a Comment