Thursday, June 12, 2014

Shy Man Stuns Judges and Audience with His Version of "The Rose"

As I wrote earlier this week, Sister Cristina Scuccia was a hit in Italy where she win The Voice. It seems, each year there is someone whose performance stuns the audience because the person is unassuming or does not fit the mold for celebrity. We all remember Susan Boyle on "Britain's Got Talent" or whatever show she was on. And then there was Paul Potts.

The video below is almost two years old, but I am not one of the 19,000,000 people who had seen it until today. This young man, Christopher Maloney, captured my heart with his humility, his desire to succeed, and his love for his Nana. It's another feel-good story of hidden talent brought into the light.


I do not know the final outcome of Chris' journey, and I am not sure I want to at this point. I was captivated by his moment of glory, and the aftermath is not that important to me. I just hope he gained confidence in himself and changed the minds of those who discouraged him.

God bless Christopher Maloney.

**********************************

Sometimes our pets are not as quiet and timid as Christopher Maloney.
If your pet needs to calm down at times, try PetAlive's PetCalm.

http://antlersandchews.com/petcalm